- RT @tkremenek: This is such cool stuff: Swift and robots. apple.com/newsroom/2017/… 3 months ago
- It was great visiting #BluetoothWorld - enjoyed the exhibits and sessions - innovative applications, power and potential of #Bluetooth. 5 months ago
- @eierund Thanks! Great to hear. 6 months ago
- iOS - Home - Apple Your home at your command. apple.com/ios/home/ 6 months ago
- Bluetooth® 5 Quadruples Range, Doubles Speed, Increases Data Broadcasting Capacity by 800% lnkd.in/g7qhgCx 9 months ago
- 3BHK Apartment For Sale In Sarjapur Road, Bangalore commonfloor.com/listing/3BHK-A… #CommonFloor 11 months ago
- RT @bryanjclark: New fave thing about Xcode: select a thing, press CMD-CTRL-E to toggle “omg magic renaming mode”: https://t.co/Lj0KkC32Fc 1 year ago
- With HomeKit, you can directly control lights and other things in your home from #AppleWatch apps. #WWDC15 apple.co/1B1qWVE 2 years ago
- #HomeKit on #iOS9 supports new accessories like home security systems and mechanical blinds. #WWDC15 apple.co/1cGWjcv 2 years ago
- RT @SwiftDevs: RT if you are excited for #swift2 2 years ago
Share this blog
- 7,672 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Press Release: 500 million people worldwide to use their mobiles as metro and bus tickets by 2015Hampshire, UK: 26th April 2011 – Half a billion people worldwide will use their mobile devices as travel tickets on metros, subways and buses … Continue reading
Enter the Cobra Tag by Cobra, a two-part hardware and software solution to finding your misplaced stuff.The first part of the system is the Cobra Tag sensor, a small electronic dongle that can be attached to a keychain, purse, backpack, … Continue reading
Wirelessly Add GPS to iPad®, iPod touch®, iPhone® and other Bluetooth-enabled Smart Phones and Tablets. Lafayette, IN (April 20, 2011) – New Sky Products, LLC announced today that the company is expanding its product line to include mobile GPS Solutions … Continue reading
Casio scored a first at the BaselWorld watch fair by implementing the low energy capabilities of Bluetooth 4.0 to link your watch with your smartphone. “With Bluetooth Low Energy you will be able to send information from profile 4.0 mobile … Continue reading
173 Million Wi-Fi Direct-Enabled Devices to Ship in 2011, Says In-Stat.
Jesus Escapes Fat Dominatrix Thanks to Bluetooth Earpiece | Adweek.
ABI: HDTVs, Blu-ray Players to Drive Connected Devices Past 3 Billion | Home Media Magazine.