Use #twitter and find out.
Use @twitter to capture and share what you read, what influences you, news and issues you care about, trends in your area of work.
When you have that question “What should I do?” or “What was I thinking?” – review your tweets and it might give you a clue..
The same strategy could be applied when you have the question on others also “what would s/he do ?”
- RT @skupor: "If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out." npr.org/sections/thetw… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tkremenek: This is such cool stuff: Swift and robots. apple.com/newsroom/2017/… 4 months ago
- It was great visiting #BluetoothWorld - enjoyed the exhibits and sessions - innovative applications, power and potential of #Bluetooth. 6 months ago
- @eierund Thanks! Great to hear. 7 months ago
- iOS - Home - Apple Your home at your command. apple.com/ios/home/ 7 months ago
- Bluetooth® 5 Quadruples Range, Doubles Speed, Increases Data Broadcasting Capacity by 800% lnkd.in/g7qhgCx 10 months ago
- 3BHK Apartment For Sale In Sarjapur Road, Bangalore commonfloor.com/listing/3BHK-A… #CommonFloor 12 months ago
- With HomeKit, you can directly control lights and other things in your home from #AppleWatch apps. #WWDC15 apple.co/1B1qWVE 2 years ago
- #HomeKit on #iOS9 supports new accessories like home security systems and mechanical blinds. #WWDC15 apple.co/1cGWjcv 2 years ago
Share this blog
- 7,683 hits