Watched a few 3D TV demos last week, saw a few brands.
Not impressed yet, Few things I feel will be a hinderance to largescale adoption:
1. the technology still needs to evolve.
A good comparison would be to early days of animation : First Ever Pixar Short Movie – The Adventures of André and Wally B. [1984… http://t.co/nuN3UbR ]
So I cant justify the additional cost for the early days of 3D
I will wait for 3D TVs that don’t need glasses.
- RT @WorldAndScience: https://t.co/r1AAqZ0Fid 1 week ago
- RT @_Caro_N: For the longest time I just used “po” in lldb to examine objects but “e” just adds a whole new level to debugging ! https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @skupor: "If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out." npr.org/sections/thetw… 3 months ago
- RT @tkremenek: This is such cool stuff: Swift and robots. apple.com/newsroom/2017/… 7 months ago
- It was great visiting #BluetoothWorld - enjoyed the exhibits and sessions - innovative applications, power and potential of #Bluetooth. 9 months ago
- @eierund Thanks! Great to hear. 10 months ago
- iOS - Home - Apple Your home at your command. apple.com/ios/home/ 10 months ago
- Bluetooth® 5 Quadruples Range, Doubles Speed, Increases Data Broadcasting Capacity by 800% lnkd.in/g7qhgCx 1 year ago
- 3BHK Apartment For Sale In Sarjapur Road, Bangalore commonfloor.com/listing/3BHK-A… #CommonFloor 1 year ago
- RT @bryanjclark: New fave thing about Xcode: select a thing, press CMD-CTRL-E to toggle “omg magic renaming mode”: https://t.co/Lj0KkC32Fc 1 year ago
Share this blog
- 7,701 hits